Alaa Ali Dhaifallah is a Physiotherapist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC).
She has more than nine years of experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation in Jordan and the UAE.
In her career, she has practiced in reputed institutions such as Al Bashir Hospital in Amman, Jordan, and DHCC-based Dr Majdi El-Halik Pediatric Physical and Mental Rehabilitation Center.
Dhaifallah’s focus areas include musculoskeletal injuries; skeletal alignment; pediatric postural and gait training; neurological conditions; and geriatric and adult conditions including amputations.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (2008) from the Hashemite University, Jordan. She is a member of Jordanian Cerebral Palsy Foundation and Handicap International.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy: The Hashemite University of Jordan, 2008
- Pediatric conditions and skeletal alignment
- Pediatric postural and gait training
- Neurological conditions
- Myofascial release
- Deep friction massage
- Exercise prescription
- Pediatricso Exercises – mat exercise, pully system, therasuit therapy, spider cage therapyo Cerebral palsy
o Down’s Syndrome
o Leg deformities (bow feet, club foot, scissor gait, tip toe gait)
o Neurological conditions – spinal cord rehabilitation, multiple sclerosis, hemiplegia, intensive care
- Musculoskeletal injuries – post operative condition
- Geriatric and adult handicapped population (amputations)
- Diabetic conditions