Dr. Jena Barnawi is a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center (DBAJ), located in Dubai Healthcare City. She is Certified by the American Board of National Chiropractic Examiners and is a licensed Associate Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr Barnawi is also trained in Sports Medicine Emergency Procedures by the American Chiropratic Board of Sports Physicians.
She has more than three years of regional/international experience in acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries, Sports rehabilitation, pregnancy and pediatric care in countries including United States and UAE.
Dr Barnawi holds a doctorate of chiropractic medicine from New York Chiropractic College and is a a member of Emirates Chiropractic Association, international Chiropractic Pediatric Association American Chiropractic AssociationBack
- Certification in Chiropractic Sport Physician (CCSP)- In progress 2018/2019
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College NY, USA
- Bachelor of Science from Xavier University, College of Art and Sciences, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- USA National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- (Successful completion of Part I, II, III, IV and Phystiotherapy)