Ellen Pavlovic is a Senior Physiotherapist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center in Dubai Healthcare City. She is board certified by the US-based State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
Prior to joining the Dubai Bone and Joint Center, Pavlovic practiced in leading institutions such as University of Illinois Chicago; Athletico Physical Therapy, and Vail Valley Medical Center.
With more than 10 years’ experience in the US and UAE, Pavlovic has a wide range of specialties including manual therapy; muscle energy techniques; shoulder, knee, hip and spine pathologies; and sports injury prevention.
She holds a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (2007) from the University of Illinois, Chicago, US, and Bachelors of Science (2002) and Arts (2002) degrees from Loyola University Chicago, US.
She is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association. She is an avid marathoner.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT): University of Illinois at Chicago, IL USA in 2007
- Certificate of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) through Curtin University, Perth, Australia and Formaterapia, Portugal, 2014
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.): Loyola University Chicago, IL USA in 2000
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Loyola University Chicago, IL USA in 2000
- Manual therapy
- Myofascial releases
- Dry Needling Modules 1-3
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Deep friction massage
- Shockwave therapy
- Exercise prescription
- Special interests: Sports and musculoskeletal injuries, shoulder, knee, hip and spine pathologies, post-operative conditions, sports injury prevention