- Biochemistry, University of Vermont, 1976
- D.C, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1978– graduated as magna cum laude and president of class
- MSc. in Biology/Nutrition, University of Bridgeport, 1987
Research Studies and Publications
- Certified by Dubai Health Authority to conduct CME lectures to Emirates Airlines physicians and nurses.
- Presented a lecture on “Ergonomics and back pain at the work place” at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Have also written an article in gulf news “Long hours at the desk – bad for your spine”
- Conducted a CME lecture “pregnancy and low back pain/sciatica, and coccydynia”.
- Past president of the New York State chiropractic Association, District 10.
- Former delegate to the New York State chiropractic Association, chairman of the membership committee
- Recent certificate of appreciation by Chamber of Commerce and industry.