Dr. John Graham is a Chiropractor at Dubai Bone and Joint Center, located in Healthcare City. A Doctor of Chiropractic’s from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractics, and holder of Master of Science (MsC) degree in Biology and Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport, in the USA, Dr Graham has more than 30 years’ experience practicing, lecturing and advising in chiropractic. He is former president of the New York State Chiropractic Association (NYSCA) and has practiced in five of the seven emirates within the UAE. Dr Graham has lectured at leading organizations and entities in the UAE, including Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry on Ergonomics and ‘Hazards of Sitting on the Job’ and Emirates Airline on ‘Airline-related Neuro Musculoskeletal injuries and Conservative Management.
Dr Graham is a keen squash player, golfer and hiking enthusiast with a passion for travel and the arts.Back
- Biochemistry, University of Vermont, 1976
- D.C, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1978– graduated as magna cum laude and president of class
- MSc. in Biology/Nutrition, University of Bridgeport, 1987
Research Studies and Publications
- Certified by Dubai Health Authority to conduct CME lectures to Emirates Airlines physicians and nurses.
- Presented a lecture on “Ergonomics and back pain at the work place” at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Have also written an article in gulf news “Long hours at the desk – bad for your spine”
- Conducted a CME lecture “pregnancy and low back pain/sciatica, and coccydynia”.
- Past president of the New York State chiropractic Association, District 10.
- Former delegate to the New York State chiropractic Association, chairman of the membership committee
- Recent certificate of appreciation by Chamber of Commerce and industry.