Pain Medicine Specialist and Anesthesiologist
Dr. Salah Al Ali is Pain Medicine Specialist and Anesthesiologist at Dubai Bone and Joint Center, located in Healthcare City. The Dutch national is a Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Basra, Iraq and Sint Radboud University Medical Centre, in the Netherlands. Dr Al Ali has served in hospital and medical institutions in the Netherlands and across Europe. He is registered with the Dutch Specialized Medical Registration Council (MSRC) and the UK General Medical Council (GMC), the Netherlands Society of Anesthesia, the World Institute of Pain (WIP) and European Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA). Dr Ali is fluent in Dutch, Arabic and English.
- M D. in Anesthesia at Erasmus University of Rotterdam, The Netherland, 2010. Registration with license, the Dutch Medical Specialization Registration Council (MSRC) & the Royal Dutch Medical Association (KNMG).
- Certified Pain Medicine Physician with full registration, Pain Medicine Section of Dutch Society of Anesthesia, 2010.
- United Kingdom General Medical Council (GMC) full registration with license to practice as anesthesiologist, 2010
- Sc. medical degree at the Catholic University of Nijmegen, The Netherland, 2003
- B. Ch. B. medical degree at Al-Basra University, Iraq, 1993