Dua’a Al-Ashi is a Physiotherapist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center in Dubai Healthcare City.
She has more than seven years of regional experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and rehabilitation in countries including Jordan and the UAE. In Dubai, she has practiced in leading hospitals such as American Hospital Dubai and Burjeel Hospital for Advanced Surgery Dubai.
Al-Ashi’s focus areas include exercise therapy; posture correction; ergonomics; and pre- and post-operative rehabilitation. In addition to her practice, she acts in the capacity of a supervisor for postgraduate students at the Dubai-based Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI).
She holds a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Management (2016) from RCSI and Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (2006) from the University of Jordan.
She is a member of the Jordanian Physiotherapy Society. Back
- On-going studying Master Degree in Healthcare Management, Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of Jordan (2006)
- Certificate in Clinical Reasoning and Neurodynamics
- Brian Mulligan’s Concept Course.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Exercise Therapy
- Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Posture Correction
- Ergonomics Awareness