Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy
Dr. Abdallah graduated from the medical school at the University of Aleppo, Syria in 1990. He moved to Denmark in 1996 where he is board certified and has received most of his postgraduate experience and qualifications, including a fellowship in Shoulder Surgery and a fellowship in Sports Traumatology, Hip and Knee Arthroscopy. He has many years’ experience in sports injuries and trauma, as well as the diagnosis and arthroscopic treatment of hip and knee injuries.
Since 2009, he has worked as a Consultant in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Traumatology at Horsens Hospital, Denmark, and as an Associate Professor he lectures on the subject at Aarhus University Hospital.
He is a member of the Danish Orthopaedic Society, the Danish Society of Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Traumatology and the International Society of Hip Arthroscopy.Back
- Associate proffesor in Aarhus university, Denmark
- Specialist in Orthopedic surgery ( MD)
- Swedish National Board of Health
- Fellowship in sports surgery ( knee and Hip arthroscopy)
- Aaarhus unversity hospital , Denmark
- Fellowship in Shoulder disorders Horsens hospital, Denmark
- Medical Specialist In Orthopedic Surgery (MD)
- Danish National board of healt
- Danish National Board Certification
- Doctor Of Medicine, Aleppo university