Siona Martins Lobo is a Senior Physiotherapist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center in Dubai Healthcare City. She is board certified by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
She has more than 12 years of experience in treating musculoskeletal and orthopedic pain. She specializes in the treatment of sport injuries, pre- and post-operative rehabilitation as well as musculoskeletal disorder (pediatrics) and degenerative conditions of the spine and other joints.
Prior to joining the Dubai Bone and Joint Center, Lobo practiced in leading medical institutions including the Ruby Hall Hospital and Sumati Clinic in Pune, India as well as the American Hospital in Dubai.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, College of Physiotherapy, India.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th)
- Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, India
- Manual Therapy- Maitlands and Mulligans
- Dry needling Level 1 and 2
- McConnels Taping
- Kinesiotaping 1 and 2
Areas of Interests:
- Sports injuries, pre and post operative rehabilitation
- Other soft tissue injuries
- Musculoskeletal problems in pediatrics
- Degenerative conditions of the spine and other joints