Vijaykumar Sundaram is a Senior Physiotherapist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Center in Dubai Healthcare City.
He has more than 17 years of experience in physiotherapy and rehabilitation,
practicing in leading medical institutions in India including Soundarapandian Bone and Joint Hospital and Physical Therapy Clinic.
Sundaram specializes in musculoskeletal sports injuries; pre- and post-operative rehabilitation; spinal rehabilitation; chronic and acute neurological conditions; and geriatric conditions.
He holds a Master of Physiotherapy (Geriatrics) and PG Diploma in Gerontology from the Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research in India. He is a member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists and Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.Back
- Master of Physiotherapy (Geriatrics) and PG Diploma in Gerontology, MAHER, Chennai, 2007
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, SRMC & RI, Chennai, 1999
- Mulligan’s concept of manipulation and mobilization.
- Dry needling therapy.
- Kinesiology taping technique.
- Muscle activation technique.
- Neuro dynamic solutions.
- Kinetic control concepts – lumbar spine.
- Cybex- Isokinetic multi-joint testing device.