- Degenerative conditions of weight bearing joints
- Total joint arthroplasty for hips and knees
- Deformity correction for congenital and post traumatic deformities
- Limb lengthening and leg length discrepancy correction
- Degenerative conditions of the spine, both cervical and lumbar
- Disc surgery
- Post traumatic spine deformity correction
- Sports medicine
- Orthopedic injuries
Musculoskeletal treatment is a specialized area of medicine that will provide you with a comprehensive solution to living a pain-free life. The treatment will give you:
- Awareness of a healthy lifestyle
- Awareness of the choices of managing degenerative changes with aging
- Restoring functional ability of musculoskeletal system
- Restoring the ability to manage activities of daily living
- Pain management of degenerative conditions
- We believe in understanding your situation
- We will listen to your problems within your context
- On your first visit to DBAJ, you will undergo a thorough examination and there will be in-depth investigations to determine the cause of your problem.
- This will then be followed by:
- Education and information for the patient and the family
- Treatment options
- Recommendations of treatment options on an individual basis
This depends on the type and choice of your insurance provider. You should familiarize yourself with your insurance benefits, and your policy will have a detailed list of all ailments and treatments for which you are covered.
Musculoskeletal treatment is NOT an alternative therapy. It is a well established branch of medicine dealing with the mechanical structure of the human body and its function. It consists of many aspects, ranging from conservative management such as physiotherapy and medication, to surgical intervention and procedures.
At DBAJ, we provide state of the art, minimally invasive surgery, integrating surgical facilities to be equipped with the ability of computer assisted surgery – an enormous achievement in modern medicine. Our center also provides a collaborative approach to patient care, especially with our physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
Musculoskeletal treatment is for anyone with a musculoskeletal condition, whether young or old, who would like to improve their functional ability for a better life style.
DBAJ has a diverse medical team with decades of experience, with most having had comprehensive international training to further develop expertise in orthopedic conditions. Many of our staff members are regularly invited to speak at conferences in Dubai and internationally to showcase their unique skills and specialties. We are also fortunate to have state-of-the-art radiological imaging with 3-D reconstruction.